Since 2007, BlueLink has built up a partnership with the Transavia France team, bringing its expertise in customer relations management. Over the years, Transavia France experienced strong growth, encouraging it to extend its range of services. At the same time, the customer services – handled by BlueLink – were developing. In 2014, with the addition of Transavia Netherlands to the partnership, digital has become the benchmark channel for promoting the company image.
- Mid-2007: beginning of the collaboration with Transavia France; BlueLink handles post-flight customer relations.
- Late 2007: Following a successful initial collaboration with Transavia France, BlueLink takes over management of Transavia Netherlands’ central booking service.
- 2008: One year after starting to work together, BlueLink extends its partnership with Transavia France, taking over management of its central booking service.
- 2011: Transavia France is investing in social media. BlueLink is setting up workshops to provide the best possible support to the company on this new channel.
- 2013 Transavia Netherlands is launching a major programme to review the entire Customer Experience. BlueLink is providing advice to the airline.
- 2014: BlueLink handles the brand’s customer relations on social media.
- 2015 The international dimension of the project is expanding still further. As well as French, English and Dutch, BlueLink’s customer advisors can now assist Transavia customers in three additional languages: Portuguese, Spanish and Italian.
"THE DAY TRANSAVIA FRANCE STARTED ITS FIRST FLIGHTS, BLUELINK BEGAN MANAGING POST-FLIGHT CUSTOMER SERVICES”
The BlueLink team is trained to the same level as Transavia employees in the products and brand values of the airline.
From the start, BlueLink has built a partnership with Transavia. We bring our airline-sector customer relations expertise to our clients, backed by our proactive attitude.
“TRANSAVIA CUSTOMER SERVICES, MANAGED BY BLUELINK, ARE DEVELOPING IN STEP WITH THE AIRLINE’S GROWTH”
On behalf of Transavia France, we ensure that changes in customer requests are monitored, providing both technical and strategic support. The challenge: contributing to optimising the airline’s product range, by being increasingly responsive on social-network-based customer relations.
In 2014, Transavia launched a major consultation to completely review the customer experience. Investing in social media has thus become a strategic necessity. Using digital channels, the airline wishes to address its customers more effectively and promote its brand image and values: “sincere, involved and enthusiastic”.
“IN THE FACE OF THE VIRAL POTENTIAL OF SOCIAL NETWORKS, TEAMS FROM TRANSAVIA AND BLUELINK BEGAN WORKING CLOSELY TOGETHER”
BlueLink advisers act as genuine ambassadors for Transavia, capable of embodying the airline’s values and image. Social media are viral channels where information circulates very rapidly and the air industry is a sector where responsiveness is standard practice. So it was important for Transavia to entrust its customers to a trustworthy partner.
BlueLink and Transavia worked jointly to set up a panel of best practice, which is regularly fine-tuned to ensure the airline’s values are best represented in the answers given to customers. Response lines on specialist or sensitive subjects are also the subject of regular discussions between BlueLink and Transavia.
“WE ARE COMMITTED TO FINDING THE RIGHT TONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA, IN OUR ROLE AS AMBASSADORS FOR TRANSAVIA”
Because Transavia is an international airline, we make sure that we present the brand’s values of local and enthusiastic service to customers with potentially different cultural sensitivities.
Each day, the BlueLink team rises to the challenge of providing a response in less than one hour, staying in step with ever-more connected and discerning customers. A post-contact satisfaction survey measures the effectiveness of our advisor-ambassadors.